Successful search engine optimization is about building a site that gets good search results for keywords or phrases pertaining to your business. WordPress offers many plugins that make it simple to integrate your keywords into page or post titles and META tags that search engines may use to rank your website.
Each page on your site should have the following:
- Relevant content to your product or service
- Title tag and description should include keywords related to the page content and subject
- Include the page subject on the URL (WordPress makes this easy)
- Images should have relevant keywords in alt tags
- Make sure that content is unique if possible
- Link to other related parts of your website
- Social Networking (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn)
- Linking (Good quality inbound links, reviews or testimonials on external websites)
- Email Newsletters
- Reviews or Testimonials on external websites
NJE design can help with your search engine optimization goals so your website can compete online.
Contact us for more information.
by Norm Euker